Write a short poem for a chance to win a JAY-BE® folding bed of your choice!
For a bit of inspiration, here’s one written by a member of the JAY-BE® team:
A woman found herself uninspired 1 commentA good night's sleep was what she desired After resting her head On a comfy guest bed Suddenly she wasn't so tired
How to enter:
For a chance to WIN a JAY-BE® Folding Bed of your choice from the available selection: https://www.jaybe.com/products/folding-beds/ all you have to do is come up with a short poem written by yourself. The theme should be sleep, beds, bedtime etc. There is no word limit so feel free to be as creative as you like – but remember you must submit your poem either by Direct Message on Twitter or via Private Message on Facebook, by midnight on the 4th of November 2018. To be eligible to enter you MUST be following us on either Twitter or Facebook.
The short poems must be your own work and not plagiarised. No swearing, foul language or inappropriate content please. See below for our full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is JAY-BE® whose registered office is at Dewsbury Mills, Thornhill Road, Dewsbury.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom. If you are aged 18 years or younger, please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- JAY-BE® are running the competition on Twitter (@JayBeGuestBeds) and Facebook (Jay-Be Sleep Smart) All entries should be sent to us via private message on Facebook or Direct Message on Twitter. (If your poem is especially long, it can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org although you must also be following us on either Facebook or Twitter.)
- To be eligible to enter, you must be following @JayBeGuestBeds on Twitter or ‘Jay-Be Sleep Smart’ on Facebook.
- Multiple entries from the same person WILL be allowed, you can submit as many poems as you like.
- Closing date for entry will be at midnight (UK time on 04/11/2018. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 1st prize is as follows: one JAY-BE® folding bed of your choice, from the options available here: https://www.jaybe.com/products/folding-beds/
- 1st prize is as stated, (one JAY-BE® folding bed of your choice, from the options available here: https://www.jaybe.com/products/folding-beds/) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The prize for any runners-up will be a ‘Value Airflow Fibre’ single folding bed: https://www.jaybe.com/products/folding-beds/value-airflow/
- The runners-up prize is as stated, (a ‘Value Airflow Fibre’ single folding bed: https://www.jaybe.com/products/folding-beds/value-airflow/) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winning Poems will be published in full on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Poems that we like but did not win may also be published.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name (their Facebook name or Twitter username) and image (Facebook profile picture or Twitter display image) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- JAY-BE® will judge the competition and decide on the winners, from all complete entries via Twitter and Facebook. The closing date is midnight on 04/11/2018.
- JAY-BE®‘s decision regarding the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered or counted once the closing date has passed.
- JAY-BE® has right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- JAY-BE® also reserves the right to cancel the competition without any notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, each entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please phone the JAY-BE® office on 01924 66 66 33 or email email@example.com