About the Role
Jay-Be® is actively seeking a motivated individual to lead a well-established team of Customer Support Specialists in a busy office environment.
The candidate will need to demonstrate an aptitude for self-starting and fast learning. As this company is growing at such a prolific rate, there are constantly new challenges to overcome to ensure that customer service excellence is met.
• The candidate will work within time sensitive deadlines whilst supervising a busy customer service team.
• The candidate will ensure all Customer Support Specialists are trained and efficient in all relevant processes and customer care to ensure an effective service is provided.
• The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving training and personal development for the team and themselves to improve the customer service experience.
• The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of performance/personal development plans.
• Willingness to cover the administration tasks as needed
• Order entry of sales orders onto SAP
• Ensure all invoicing is completed on a weekly basis
• Monitoring of the team’s responses to online customer service reviews
The company has exemplary records of customer service within the industry. This has come from years of hard work, making sure that no matter what the customer always gets 100% customer satisfaction.
Therefore, the candidate must:
• Ensure customers’ expectations are always met or exceeded, keeping channels of communication open regarding order processing and fulfilment.
• Uphold the same company value towards customer service and be able to demonstrate this from previous roles
This role would suit ideally someone with a can-do attitude who is focused on giving 100% customer service satisfaction who is a team player and will uphold company values.
*Salary: 22,000-25,000 dependant on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply download a copy of our application form using the link provided below. Once you have completed the form, you can either return it to us by post using the address listed on the application form or alternatively you can email your completed application form to us using the link below.Download application form Submit your completed application form