About Jay-Be Limited
Born out of a passion for comfort innovation and founded in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Jay-Be Ltd are industry leaders in Folding Guest Beds, Sofa Beds, Mattresses and other Sleep Smart Products. We are passionate about continually looking for ways to improve, not only how we make and deliver our products, but how our whole company operates to be better for our customers, employees and the environment. As we experience significant growth, we continue to embrace a family-like team spirit within our core values and culture.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team with the following attributes:
- Take pride in your work.
- Have a ‘can do’, positive attitude.
- Hard working.
- Committed and punctual individual.
- Team player.
We proactively seek out new talent and invest in dedicated individuals to support us in evolving as one of the UK’s most popular bed brands.
To ensure the day-to-day finance duties are carried out effectively and efficiently and to a very high standard of accuracy.
Key responsibilities (Responsibilities will include, however are not limited to)
- Matching of invoices and delivery notes.
- Inputting invoices on to SAP using the PO matching system.
- Raising queries to be resolved by the Operations department.
- Ensuring that as many invoices as possible are inputted for period end.
- Statement reconciliation as required.
- Data input as required by the Finance Manager.
Primary relationships include
Finance Director, Sales Department, Head of Retail and Digital Sales, Operations Team.
Must be competent in IT including Microsoft Office package.
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths preferred.
Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-4pm
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
If this sounds like you please forward your CV to email@example.com